29th November 2016, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Which country and university is best to study Robotics Engineering? Eligibility criteria and entrance exam for it?

Hello sir, I am in 12th and after it want to study Robotics Engineering from abroad. Which country and university will be best for me? Eligibility criteria and entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Best college for Robotics after ME? Details of scholarship and entrance? Which country is best?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in Robotics Engineering course at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University? Will I have to write entrance exam? Where to get applicaion form?
  3. Which country is best to do MS in robotics?
  4. Am I eligible for Robotics Engineering after B.Sc in country? Colleges supporting this course?
  5. How can I become a robotic scientist?
  6. Is it necessary to do either Biomaths or Computer Science to apply for Robotics course in future? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility to study M.Tech(Robotics) for B.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering) candidate?
  8. What is Robotics Engineering? How can I get admission in Robotics Engineering and which college offers Robotics Engineering?
  9. How to do Ph.D in Robotics after B.Tech? Which universities are offering Ph.D in Robotics after B.Tech?
  10. Eligibility for Ph.D through NET exam?
  11. Which is better among Robotics, Aerospace Engineering and Earth Sciences to study in MS in Abroad for girls?
  12. Eligibility criteria for PhD in AI and Robotics from IISC?
  13. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  14. Entrance exams to study MS in Robotics in Technical University of Denmark?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for robotics and institutes which are offering robotics in India?
  16. Which colleges are offering robotics in and around Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure for education and accommodation?
  17. How to do engineering in Automation and Robotics? What is the scope in India? Can we do PG in Robotics?
  18. Steps to be taken to take up Robotics Field? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?