23rd January 2014, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Robotics Engineering after B.Sc in country? Colleges supporting this course?

I am study BSc(MEC's) with 75% marks.I will interested to study of ROBOTIC ENGINEERING.Please tell me,may i eligible for to study it?If i can,please tell me the way to joined it any country.Tell me the colleges of which support that courses.Thank you.

31st July 2016, 10:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Robotics Engineering after B.Sc in country? Colleges supporting this course?

For bachelor degree course in robotics engineering you need just class 12th qualification with PCM stream. If you want to get admission abroad after B.Sc course then apply for GRE.

For admission in a bachelor course in robotics engineering in India you can apply for exams like JEE Main or any other state level engineering entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?