18th February 2016, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better after completion of B.Pharmacy between M.Pharmacy and Pharma D?

hi am susmitha chowdary, now am studying final year b.pharm,now am prepared gpat exam, only subject purpose, am interested ms in us...m.pharm or pharm d, which course is better in abroad and good opportunities in which course mpharm or pharm d and study and jib purpose which county is better, plz tell me.and guide me

21st February 2016, 09:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better after completion of B.Pharmacy between M.Pharmacy and Pharma D?

Both M.Pharmacy and Pharma D are very good course especially if you are targeting higher studies in USA. However, both courses have different level of applications. With M.Pharmacy, you will get into more research based work while with Pharma D, you will be more in the commercial verge. There are ample opportunities in both the course. If you compare the goodness of the opportunities after each course, then M.Pharmacy will definitely be an edge over to Pharma D. However, it is strongly recommended to opt for the course in which you have interest and good fundamental base.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?