15th February 2016, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I practice in India after studying MBBS and MD in Singapore?

Hello,
Is it possible to study MBBS and MD in Singapore and then practice in India? I am an Indian citizen. Please reply as soon as you can. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and procedure for doing practice in Singapore?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Singapore for Indian student?
  3. What to do to study MBBS in Singapore with scholarship?
  4. Eligibility to practice in Singapore after MBBS without MCI exam for Indian citizen?
  5. Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore?
  6. Qualifying exams that I have to appear in order to practice in Singapore? i have completed BDS from India and currently practising in India for last 3 years
  7. Is Indian Degree valid to practice BDS degree in Singapore?
  8. Should I have to do any course for getting job in Singapore if completed BDS and having 13 years of Clinical experience?
  9. After MBBS from Europe is there any entrance exam in India to practice it?
  10. After completion of MBBS from Nepal can I practice in India? What all rules and regulations are their in India?
  11. How to get a job in Singapore?
  12. Is it possible to do internship in Singapore after completing BDS from Bangladesh? Procedure for dental practice in Singapore?
  13. Is there any entrance exam for practicing in singapore after BDS? Eligibility for applying in Singapore?
  14. Can i practice in abroad after studying Medical course in India?
  15. What are the job opportunities available in Singapore? I am an ENT surgeon from India
  16. Which country has a better scope to do MBBS outside India? Will I have to give screening test to practice in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure for doing P.G course in India for students with foreign MBBS degrees?
  18. How to get employed in Foreign countries after MBBS from India? Value of Indian MBBS in foreign?
21st February 2016, 09:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I practice in India after studying MBBS and MD in Singapore?

Yes, you can definitely practice in India after completion of MBBS and MD in Singapore. There will be no problem since you are Indian citizen. However, you need to appear in the screening exam conducted by Medical Council of India to prove your expertise and if you clear the screening exam, you will get the license to practice in India. If you do not clear the screening exam, you will not be given the license to practice in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?