15th July 2018, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fees of MBA(School Business Management) in Concordia University Chicago?

Please help me to gather the information regarding the duration of the course which is MBA(School Business Management) available in Concordia University Chicago? I want to know about the fees also for this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to study MBA(School Business Management) in Concordia University Chicago?
  2. Benefits of studying MBA(School Business Management) in Concordia University Chicago?
  3. Important dates of MBA(School Business Management) admission in Concordia University Chicago?
  4. Entrance exams available to study MBA(School Business Management) in Concordia University Chicago?
  5. Course duration and fees of MBA(Quality Management) in Lincoln University of Business and Management?
  6. List of colleges which offer MBA in Canada and US? Entrance exam to get admission?
  7. List of reputed universities which offer MBA with 50% scholarship in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Course duration and fees of MS(Information Management and Business Technology) in Loughborough University School of Business and Economics? -- [New]
  9. Chances to do PhD in Business Management from Maharishi University of Management and Technology? Which are the topics available for PhD?
  10. In which school to take Commer for better studies?
  11. Where to apply to study PG Diploma in International Business Management? Fees, duration and scope of this course in MNCs?
  12. Can I complete my MBA in USA?
  13. Details about M.Phil in Business Management from Madras University
  14. List of inexpensive colleges for MBA(distance education)
  15. Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses?
  16. Which is the best course in commerce(IT)?
  17. Top universities of Canada for doing MBBS? How much qualifying marks are needed?
  18. Am i eligible for CET exam for engineering if my father is working in BPCL?
16th July 2018, 04:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fees of MBA(School Business Management) in Concordia University Chicago?

Course duration and fees of MBA(School Business Management) in Concordia University Chicago is given below:

Course duration: 2 years

Course fee for international students: $37,100.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?