31st March 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my MBA in USA?

i hv got 62% in graduation and 43% in 12th and 70.36% in 10 th can i eligible to study mba in usa?

Related Questions:
  1. Is MBA part time degree useful for getting a job in USA?
  2. How long will it take to complete Pharma.D program in USA? How may I get license in USA? I've done B.Pharmacy from India
  3. Can I continue my studies in USA doing MCA after completing B.Sc IT through NIIT?
  4. How to do MBA health care management in USA after completing BSc Nursing? Fee structure and placements in USA universities?
  5. What are the specialization offered to the postgraduates in Pharmacy in USA? Is Pharma MBA available in USA?
  6. Best college for MBA or M.Tech in USA? Qualifications required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which master degree is useful for me after doing B.Com in USA? Should I do MBA Part Time in USA?
  8. Which subjects should I take in MBA after completing B.A(Bad at Maths)? Steps in detail for applying for MBA in USA?
  9. How to complete Ph.D from USA being an Indian M.Tech student? Do we have to complete MS before joining in USA?
  10. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
  11. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  12. How may I do my Ph.D in USA? Is it necessary to do MS in USA for the same? I've completed M.Tech in India
  13. Which are the PG courses in other countries after finishing MBBS course in Ukraine?
  14. What is the requirement for MS in USA or UK? What are the exams to be given? Where can we complete MS in less than 2 years?
  15. Can I pursue Indian MBA From USA?
  16. What are the scopes for B.Pharma student in USA?
  17. Procedure and formalities to do internship from USA? List of the colleges where I can complete my internship in USA?
  18. Is Indian PGDM considered as MBA in USA?
11th April 2014, 09:51 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: Can I complete my MBA in USA?

Hello Friend !!

Yes, you can complete your MBA from USA.

Let me tell you, the cost of MBA in America is very high when compared to other Master Programmes in USA.

You should have good finance support for completing the course in USA.

Best Business Schools in USA are:

1. Stanford University (CA)

2. Harvard Business School (MA)

3. Kellogg School of Management Northwestern University (IL)

4. The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania

5. MIT Sloan (MA)

6. Columbia Business School (NY)

7. Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley

8. The Fuqua School of Business, Duke University (NC)

9. Chicago Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago

10. University of Michigan Business School, Ann Arbor

11. Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth (NH)

12. New York University Stern School of Business (NY)

13. The Anderson School at UCLA (CA)

14. Yale School of Management (CT)

15. Darden Graduate School of Business Administration (VA)

16. Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University (NY)

17. Carnegie Mellon University (PA)

18. Kenan Flagler Business School, Univ of N Carolina, Chapel Hill

19. McCombs School of Business, Univ of Texas, Austin (TX)

20. Kelley School of Business, Indiana University

Admission Procedure and other details:

You need to clear the respective entrance examination required for the admission process.

Since your graduation academics is average, you need to score more in the entrance examinations in order to get short listed during admission process.

Once your admission is confirmed, you need to give an interview either through call or Skype.

Considering all the parameters, like your performance in entrance test(s), interview, etc,. your seat will be reserved.

The Fee for full-time Course will be around $56,000 per year.

Yes, this is a big figure, so it would be better to pursue MBA in Indian business schools, as we have international quality of education in Business Education.

All the Best !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?