12th September 2015, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Top universities of Canada for doing MBBS? How much qualifying marks are needed?

I wants to do MBBS in Canada. What are the top universities in canada for doing mbbs?

Related Questions:
  1. How to enter in top medical universities in America, Australia, UK, Canada or New Zealand after completing MBBS in India?
  2. Is there any entrance exam to join MBBS course in Russian College? Details about the top universities?
  3. Which qualifying exams to be answered to study MS financials in top institutes in USA and Canada?
  4. How much marks are required to get admission in top universities in Canada
  5. How much percentage is needed in MBBS in 12th standard? How much marks are needed?
  6. How can I continue my further education in top universities at U.S.A , U.K or Canada? What's the applying procedure?
  7. List of top Ph.d offering universities in India and in Canada in Pharmaceutics?
  8. List of top universities which would be best for MS in Instrumentation?
  9. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  10. List of top universities in Canada offering MS in Computer Science?
  11. What are requirement of Canadian Top universities entry for Indian students? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this?
  13. Which are the top universities giving funding for those who scored 290+ in GRE?
  14. Should I have to do M.Sc before PhD in Canada? In which universities of Canada seats are easily available?
  15. Marks needed for qualifying for intelligence bureau exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission in MBBS college through qualifying marks without answering the entrance exam?
  17. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  18. What is the passing marks needed in MBBS? How much is the fees for MBBS?
16th September 2015, 10:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top universities of Canada for doing MBBS? How much qualifying marks are needed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wants to do MBBS in Canada. What are the top universities in canada for doing mbbs?
If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized university and having GRE score then you are eligible for MBBS course in Canada.

If you have scored more than 60% marks in GRE, then you will get admission in MBBS course in Canada.

List of the University for MBBS course in Canada:-

Brock University

University of Calgary

Carleton University

Concordia University

Concordia University

Dalhousie University

Lakehead University

University of Lethbridge

University of Manitoba

McGill University

McMaster University

McMaster University

Memorial University of Newfoundland

University of New Brunswick

University of Northern British Columbia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?