19th July 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Course fee and duration of MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) course in Furtwangen University?

Respected Sir, I want to study in Abroad. Actually I am interested to do my MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) from Furtwangen University. Can I know about the course fee of this Post Graduation course? And please let me know about the course duration also.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission details of MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University?
  2. Course structure and duration of MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University?
  3. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University? Course fee of MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in this university?
  4. Scope of studying MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University?
  5. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) course in Furtwangen University?
  6. Entrance exam available to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) course in Furtwangen University?
  7. Job opportunities through MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) of Furtwangen University?
  8. Entrance exams available to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University?
  9. Documents required to get admission in Furtwangen University for MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) course?
  10. Universities offering MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in USA? -- [New]
  11. Which are the companies in Chennai to do internship/project? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When Onward Technologies offer Industrial Training? Duration of Industrial Training at Onward Technologies?
  13. Total fee expenses and duration of Software Testing Training in Infocus Technologies
  14. PTU, M.Tech in Production Engineering, Diagnostic Maintenance and Monitoring Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Duration, fees and colleges to study Diploma in NET Technologies course? Scopes in India after this course?
  16. List of PG Diploma courses for commerce graduate? List of colleges and fees for it?
  17. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course?
  18. What is the duration and fee structure for ICWA course? -- [Most Discussed]
26th July 2018, 09:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course fee and duration of MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) course in Furtwangen University?

MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) course in Furtwangen University is a course duration of 3 semesters.

Tuition fees for international students: €1,500 per semester

For EU/EEA students: €130 per semester

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?