7th July 2018, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) from Furtwangen University. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission details of MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University?
  2. Entrance exam available to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) course in Furtwangen University?
  3. Course fee and duration of MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) course in Furtwangen University?
  4. Scope of studying MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University?
  5. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) course in Furtwangen University?
  6. Course structure and duration of MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University?
  7. Job opportunities through MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) of Furtwangen University?
  8. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University? Course fee of MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in this university?
  9. Documents required to get admission in Furtwangen University for MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) course?
  10. Universities offering MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in USA? -- [New]
  11. PTU, M.Tech in Production Engineering, Diagnostic Maintenance and Monitoring Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Embedded System Technologies) in Amity University?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study M.Tech in Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies?
  14. Should I study MTech(Embedded System Technologies) in Amity University?
  15. Entrance exams available to study BS(Physics) in McMurry University?
  16. Entrance exams to study MS in Robotics in Technical University of Denmark?
  17. Diagnostic medical sonography training in Ghaziabad
  18. Tips to clear TopSAT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
10th July 2018, 05:15 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University?

In order to pursue MS in Medical Diagnostic Technologies course you will have to take two exams i.e. GRE - Graduate Record Examination(minimum 150 marks) and IELTS/TOEFL - English proficiency test.Once you have cleared both examinations you are eligible to pursue above mentioned course.
11th July 2018, 05:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) from Furtwangen University. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course in this university?

There is no entrance examination available to study MS Medical Diagnostic Technologies in Furtwangen University. Students from any country may apply to study MS Medical Diagnostic Technologies in Furtwangen University. They should have studied a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent degree in biology, biochemistry, medicine, chemistry or related fields with fluency in English are eligible to study MS Medical Diagnostic Technologies. Furtwangen University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?