29th July 2018, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in USA?

Hi friends, I am studying MBBS and after my Bachelor’s Degree I want to do MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) from USA. Can I know about the universities where Master of Physiotherapy course is available in USA?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission details of MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University?
  2. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University? Course fee of MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in this university?
  3. Course fee and duration of MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) course in Furtwangen University?
  4. Scope of studying MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University?
  5. List of universities offering BE(Print Media Technologies) in Abroad
  6. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) course in Furtwangen University?
  7. Course structure and duration of MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University?
  8. Entrance exam available to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) course in Furtwangen University?
  9. Job opportunities through MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) of Furtwangen University?
  10. List of universities offering MBBS in USA
  11. Universities in the USA offering one year course in bioinformatics?
  12. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  13. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems?
  14. Details of the eligibility for Diagnostic Medical Sonography? Institutes offering the course in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of universities in USA offering masters program in Hematology?
  16. Universities offering PGDCR clinical research in USA? Cost of the course?
  17. Universities in USA offering MS in electronics after B.Tech ECE?
  18. Entrance exams available to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University?
4th August 2018, 05:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am studying MBBS and after my Bachelor’s Degree I want to do MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) from USA. Can I know about the universities where Master of Physiotherapy course is available in USA?

Universities offering MS (Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in the USA are given below:

Purdue University - Official Website

University of Southern California - Official Website

University of Houston - Official Website

University Wisconsin - Official Website

Quinnipiac University - Official Website

New York Chiropractic College - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?