19th July 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure Master in Business Intelligence admission in OBS Business School?

Can anyone of you let me know about the requirements so that I can secure admission for Master in Business Intelligence course in OBS Business School? Please help me to know about the requirements asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying Master in Business Intelligence in OBS Business School?
  2. Whether Master in Business Intelligence course offered online in OBS Business School?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Business Intelligence in OBS Business School?
  4. Eligibility to study Master in Business Intelligence in OBS Business School for MBA student?
  5. Eligibility to study Master of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School for B.Des student? Requirements to get admission?
  6. Admission procedure and requirements to study Master in Data Science of Bologna Business School?
  7. Entrance exams to study Master of Business Research in University of Southern Queensland?
  8. Is there any specialization in MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the foreign universities offering online MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Entrance exams to study Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management in Rome Business School?
  11. Admission procedure and requirements to study Master in Business and Technology in Vrije Universiteit Brussel?
  12. When the admission of Bachelor of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School will be started?
  13. Eligibility to study Master in Global Management in West Pomeranian Business School for BSc(Environmental Science) student? Requirements to get admission?
  14. Entrance exam to study MS(Business Leadership) course in Manhattanville College School of Business?
  15. Requirements to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School? -- [New]
  16. Entrance exams to study Master of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School?
  17. Entrance exams to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  18. How to do PG course after doing BBM course?
26th July 2018, 09:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure Master in Business Intelligence admission in OBS Business School?

Requirements to pursue "Master in Business Intelligence" in OBS Business School*is as follows.

The candidate who has passed the programme evaluation and comply with the academic requirements, established by the University of Barcelona (UB), will obtain a UB qualification.

In order to obtain a UB qualification, you must have a University Degree (Engineer’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree over 4 years or Bachelor’s Degree over 3 years). If you do not have a University Degree, once you have passed all the evaluations you will obtain an extension diploma from UB.

You must have a score card of English language tests like, IELTS, TOFEL etc.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?