7th July 2018, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University?

I am interested to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University. But I don’t know about the structure of this course. Kindly let me know about the course structure as well as course duration. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course fee and duration of MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) course in Furtwangen University?
  2. Admission details of MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University?
  3. Scope of studying MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University?
  4. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) course in Furtwangen University?
  5. Entrance exam available to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) course in Furtwangen University?
  6. Job opportunities through MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) of Furtwangen University?
  7. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University? Course fee of MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in this university?
  8. Entrance exams available to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University?
  9. Documents required to get admission in Furtwangen University for MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) course?
  10. Universities offering MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in USA? -- [New]
  11. Which are the companies in Chennai to do internship/project? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When Onward Technologies offer Industrial Training? Duration of Industrial Training at Onward Technologies?
  13. Course structure & duration of BS(Physics) in McMurry University?
  14. Course structure and duration of PhD(Electrochemistry) in Delhi University?
  15. Course structure and duration of PhD(Commerce) in Mangalore University?
  16. Course structure and duration of PhD(Marine Biology) in Shivaji University?
  17. Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science) in Krishna University?
  18. PTU, M.Tech in Production Engineering, Diagnostic Maintenance and Monitoring Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
10th July 2018, 05:10 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University?

MS in Medical Diagnostic Technologies program begins in the month of March and October every year and duration of the course in 18 months(3 Semester).

Course structure:-
> Module Semester 1 - Biometrics and Multiparameter Diagnostics, Molecular Diagnostics, Genomics, Techniques in Biomedicine, Management Skills.
> Module Semester 2 - Diagnostics in Selected Fields of Medicine, Research Project, Functional Genomics, High-Throughput Technologies, Elective Module.
> Module Semester 3 - Thesis.
11th July 2018, 05:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University. But I don’t know about the structure of this course. Kindly let me know about the course structure as well as course duration. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

The course structure of MS Medical Diagnostic Technologies in Furtwangen University is as follows:

Semester 1:

Bio metrics and Multi parameter Diagnostics
Molecular Diagnostics
Genomics
Management Skills
Techniques in Bio medicine

Semester 2:

Diagnostics in Selected Fields of Medicine
Functional Genomics
Research Project
High-Thought Technologies
Elective Module

Semester 3:

Thesis

Candidates can find the details in the Furtwangen University website link given Click Here.
Duration of MS Medical Diagnostic Technologies in Furtwangen University is three semesters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?