19th July 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Which exam to pass for admission in engineering at USA?

I completed electronic & communication diploma with 55% .please tell me which exam will pass to get admission in engineering in USA & in base diploma job available in USA?

Related Questions:
  1. Which test I need to pass in order to carry out medical practice in USA?
  2. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  3. How Can I get admission in DDS(USA)? Which type of exam do I need to pass? What's the applying procedure?
  4. How can I get admission in USA? What is the criteria?
  5. Which exam to pass GRE or TOEFL for admission in Pharma.D at USA?
  6. How can I get admission in aeronautics or electronics engineering in USA?
  7. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  8. How to get admission in Electrical Engineering in India and USA? And what will be the total cost?
  9. IS there any entrance exam for admission in MCA at USA? Any scholarship is available for it? -- [New]
  10. Requirements for getting admission for M.Tech Automobile Engineering in USA and Germany?
  11. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  12. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  13. How can I get a job in USA after completing pharma-D in Pakistan?
  14. How may I do my education in Aerospace engineering from MIT(USA)? What's the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. USA civil engineering job are avilable or not for Indian people without citizenship of USA?
  16. List of exams I need to pass to validate my degree in USA and get a job? I've done my Pharm-D from Pakistan
  17. Can I get the list of business schools in USA that don't require job experiences after the undergraduate?
  18. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
12th June 2016, 01:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam to pass for admission in engineering at USA?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies after completion of your diploma course. You can definitely complete B.Tech course in USA, however, there are negligible job opportunities in USA on the basis of your diploma course in India. The entrance exams which you need to clear to get admission chance in USA for degree engineering course are:-

- SAT
- TOEFL/IELTS

Apart from this, you will also need to appear in interview round and there will be resume and statement of purpose screening round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?