15th March 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Which course I can study in abroad after completion of 10th?

Which course I can study in abroad after completion of 10th? Can someone please guide me in this? Am just going to complete my 10th standard now and am not sure what should I do to complete the course. So, kindly help me in this.

18th July 2015, 07:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can study in abroad after completion of 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which course I can study in abroad after completion of 10th? Can someone please guide me in this? Am just going to complete my 10th standard now and am not sure what should I do to complete the course. So, kindly help me in this.
For studying in abroad one has to clear the English test in IELTS or TOFEl. Some preferred locations are USA, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA & SINGAPORE. The MBA is the most preferred course after a degree. But the aspirant has to decide the course, he has to finish the schooling first then only he can move to college level.

The money involved in studying in abroad is more than that of in India. If one can prepare for this can study anywhere in the world. After +2 means one can choose any engineering or medicine courses available in USA or Europe. Many European country universities are conducting Education Fares in cities like Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata. One can approach the universities through their websites and ask for the required clarifications there are some preferred courses worlds over are MBA, Engineering, Ph.D, Medicine, Information Technology, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, and Hospitality.

If the aspirant is looking for any special course means he can choose from the below courses:
Acting courses, Beautician courses, Event management courses, Mass Communication courses, Fashion Design courses, Hotel management courses, foreign language courses, music and Dance courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?