7th June 2018, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BS(Marine Science) offered in University of Hawaii, Hilo?

Kindly provide me the structure of BS(Marine Science) course. I want to get admission for this course in University of Hawaii, Hilo? So I want to know about the course structure. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about BS(Marine Science) available in University of Hawaii, Hilo?
  2. Requirements to study BS(Marine Science) in University of Hawaii, Hilo?
  3. Eligibility to study BS(Marine Science) in University of Hawaii, Hilo?
  4. Entrance exams available to study BS(Marine Science) in University of Hawaii, Hilo?
  5. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Fee expenses of MSc(Marine Science) in Goa University?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM (Criminal Science & Criminology) at Tehran University?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Fisheries Science) in Marathwada Agriculture University?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  10. Fee expenses of 2 year B.Ed course offered by Patna University?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Industrial Science) in TIAT?
  12. What will be the total expense of doing MS from Germany?
  13. Details of M.Sc(Economics) course offered in Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  14. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Applied Computer Science in Jadavpur University?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of M.Phil(Political Science) in Berhampur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Fee expenses of MPT(Rehabilitation) in Charotar University of Science and Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Human Nutrition) in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University?
29th June 2018, 07:57 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BS(Marine Science) offered in University of Hawaii, Hilo?

"BS(Marine Science) in University of Hawaii, Hilo"

Tuition fee for BS(Marine Science) is as follows:-

For non-residents enrolling full-time: $9,324 per semester

For non-residents enrolling part-time: $277 (in-state) or *$777 (out-of-state) per credit hour

Student activities fee: $24
Campus center fee: $28
Health fee: $7
Student life center fee: $78

To know about course structure, please visit to the link mentioned below.

https://hilo.hawaii.edu/catalog/bs_mare

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?