8th June 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MPT(Rehabilitation) in Charotar University of Science and Technology?

Dear Friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of MPT(Rehabilitation) course of Charotar University of Science and Technology. Can anyone of you let me know about the expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How many MPT(Rehabilitation) seats are available in Charotar University of Science and Technology?
  2. Entrance exam available to study MPT(Rehabilitation) in Charotar University of Science and Technology?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Admission criteria and fee expenses of BS(Architecture) course of Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?
  5. Fee expenses of MTech(Computer and Information Science) in Federal Institute of Science and Technology?
  6. Fee expenses of MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?
  8. Eligibility to study MPT(Rehabilitation) in Charotar University of Science and Technology?
  9. Fee expenses of BTech(Physical Sciences) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology?
  10. Fee expenses of PhD(Poultry Science) in Anand Agricultural University?
  11. Fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?
  12. Fee expenses of MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?
  13. Fee expenses of BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) in Bareilly International University?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology?
  15. Fee expenses of ME(Communication Engineering) in Anna University of Technology, Madurai?
  16. Fee expenses of MSc(Marine Science) in Goa University?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science?
  18. Fee expenses of BSc(Biochemistry) in Gwalior Institute of Technology and Science?
9th June 2018, 12:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MPT(Rehabilitation) in Charotar University of Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of MPT(Rehabilitation) course of Charotar University of Science and Technology. Can anyone of you let me know about the expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

The fee expenses of MPT Rehabilitation at Charotar University of Science and Technology is Rs 2,00,000 per year (subject to change as per fee regulatory committee, Govt. of Gujarat). Those students who have passed BPT and compulsory rotatory internship of 6 months with second class are eligible to apply for the MPT Rehabilitation in Charotar University of Science and Technology. Students have to appear for an entrance test (CHARUSAT) for the admission to study MPT Rehabilitation in Charotar University of Science and Technology. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
10th June 2018, 09:26 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MPT(Rehabilitation) in Charotar University of Science and Technology?

Fee Expenses of MPT (Rehabilitation) in Charotar University of Science and Technology:

Name of the college - Charotar University of Science and Technology

Name of the course - MPT in Rehabilitation

Duration of the course - 2 years (4 semesters)

Fee Expenses - Rs.2,00,000/- per year

Number of seats available - 3 seats

You may go through the notification that is provided below for getting more details.

Click here for Fee Structure

Click here for More Details

Contact Number - 02697 265011 / 21
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?