27th May 2018, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee of Master in Economics in HEC Management School?

Hi Sir/Madam, can you please help me to know about the course fee of Master in Economics which is available in HEC Management School? Kindly let me know about the course fee asap. I would like to know about the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying Master in Economics in HEC Management School?
  2. Whether Master in Economics course is offered online in HEC Management School?
  3. Requirements to secure Master in Economics admission in HEC Management School?
  4. Eligibility to study Masters in Economics in HEC Management School for MSc(Economics) student?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Cybersecurity Management in Tulane University School of Professional Advancement? -- [New]
  6. Course structure & fee expenses of Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Global Management in West Pomeranian Business School?
  8. Detailed information about Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  9. Fee structure of Master of Business Management in University of Canberra?
  10. Duration, description and fee expenses of Master in Finance course of Norwegian School of Economics?
  11. Fee structure of Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
  12. Best subject for post graduation after bachelors in Science?
  13. What is the eligibility and fee structure for symbiosis
  14. Is B.SC Economics course available at Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, Andhra Pradesh? Fee structure of this course?
  15. What is the fee structure for class 11 science including hostel fee per month?
  16. What is the fee structure of MBA courses in IGNOU? How to apply for the course after completing Hotel Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I choose among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies to study M.A. in Economics?
  18. Fee structure for MCA course in SSN School of Management?
27th June 2018, 05:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee of Master in Economics in HEC Management School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, can you please help me to know about the course fee of Master in Economics which is available in HEC Management School? Kindly let me know about the course fee asap. I would like to know about the course.

The course structure of the Master of Economics in HEC Management School is given below:

Advanced Econometrics
Advanced Macroeconomics
Monetary and Financial Economics
Banking and Insurance
Economic Geography
Advanced Microeconomics
Economics of Competition and Regulation
Public Management and Transport Economics
Economics of Innovation
Economics of Development
European Economics
Games and Information Economics
International Trade Economics
International Macroeconomics
Labor Economics
Public Finance
Microeconomics and Industrial Economy
Public Economics

Total tuition fees for the Master of Economics in HEC Management School are around 18,900 Euro. Candidates have to contact the college for exact fee details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?