14th May 2012, 10:48 AM
monuuuui

Fee structure for MCA course in SSN School of Management?

Please, anybody tell me the fee structure of S.S.N School Of Management for the course M.C.A.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in SSN College under government quota being from poor family background? -- [New]
  2. Can I get management quota seat in SSN engineering college, Chennai for CS or IT after scoring 196.5%? What is the fee structure?
  3. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
  4. Can I get a seat in SSN under management quota after scoring 193 cutoff?
  5. What is the fee structure for B.Arch per year? Difference between management fee and government fee? Does bank supports management fee structure?
  6. What is the fee structure and hostel fees of MCA course in Indira College of Engineering and Management, Pune?
  7. What is the fee structure of JNU MCA course?
  8. Total fee of MCA course in OBC caste? Detailed fee structure of MCA course?
  9. Top MCA colleges in Delhi where we can take admission through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  10. Which is best school in Vadodara with fee structure?
  11. Fee structure, facilities and admission details of MCA in Pune?
  12. TANCENT MBA cut-off for seat in SSN School of Management and other top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Fee structure of Dr. D.Y.Patil Institute of Management and research, Pimpri, Pune for 3 years MCA course?
  14. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  15. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  16. Steps to be taken for transfer from one CBSE school to another? What would be the fee structure of that school?
  17. Edibility for MCA after B.Sc(CS)? Fee structure for MCA?
  18. Admission in DU for MCA? Fee structure?
14th May 2012, 06:55 PM
kinnarnara

Default Re: Fee structure for MCA course in SSN School of Management?

hi,

ssn college of management
Fees Details:

Fees Structure for 2008 - 09 New Entrants:

Sl

Particulars of fee

B.E. / B.TECH. PROGRAMMES

M.E. Programmes

Management Seats
(Rs.)

Government Seats

Accredited

(Rs.)

Non-

Accredited

(Rs.)

Tuition Fees

62500/-

40000/-
32500/- 45000/-

Cut-off Mark/Rank for admission during the last three years
Name of the Program

Course

Year

B.E. / B.Tech.

ECE

EEE

CSE

IT

Chemical

Bio-Medical

Mech. Engg.

--
thanks..............................
14th May 2012, 07:45 PM
tash1991

Introduction

SSN SoMCA follows the Anna University guidelines pertaining to admissions to the MBA and MCA programs. 50% of the seats are under the Government Quota and the balance is under the Management Quota.

Eligibility:
The eligibility criteria for MBA and MCA are as follows:

MBA: Any graduation of three years duration or more that is recognized by Anna University, Chennai.

MCA: Any graduation of three years duration that is recognized by Anna University, Chennai. The candidate must have studied core mathematics either at the +2 level or during graduation.

Government Quota:

Admissions to the Government Quota are handled by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu. The single-window counseling normally takes place in the months of July / August every year at the Government College of Technology, Coimbatore.

Candidates seeking admission under the Government Quota must have written the TANCET exam (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) conducted by the Anna University. The ranking for the single-window counseling is done purely on the TANCET score.

Management Quota:

Admissions under the Management Quota to SSN SoMCA are made purely on merit.

Candidates seeking MBA admissions under the Management Quota must have written one of the entrance tests - CAT, XAT, ATMA, MAT or TANCET. The selection process is based on the scores in the entrance test as well as past academic record and performance at the Group Discussion and Personal Interview organized by the Institution.

Candidates seeking MCA admissions under the Management Quota must have written TANCET. The selection process is based on the scores in the entrance test as well as past academic record and performance in a Personal Interview organized by the Institution..............................
23rd May 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

how much wil be fee for mba in ssn chennai for complet 2yrs..
20th June 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

mca tuition fee in anna university.org
11th May 2022, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Does SSN,kalavakam offer MCA course in the year 2022?And if so what will be the fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?