21st April 2018, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure of Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?

Can I know that what is the fee structure of Master of Public Management course in Victoria University of Willington? I want to get admission in this course so I want to know about the fee structure. Kindly tell me about the fee asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington? Structure of this course?
  2. Entrance exams available to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
  3. Can I get financial aid to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
  4. Course structure and duration of Master of Applied Finance in Victoria University of Willington?
  5. Scholarships available to study Master of Applied Finance in Victoria University of Willington?
  6. Is campus interview available for Master of Applied Finance students in Victoria University of Willington?
  7. Can I study Master of Applied Finance in University of Victoria University of Willington being a BBA(Finance) student?
  8. Entrance exams to study Master of Applied Finance in Victoria University of Willington?
  9. Admission procedure to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
  10. Fee structure of Master of Business Management in University of Canberra?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Engineering Management in Lawrence Technological University?
  12. How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Cybersecurity Management in Tulane University School of Professional Advancement? -- [New]
  14. How much fee is required to do graduation in Finance Management course?
  15. Fee structure of Master of Mass Communication offered in Burdwan University?
  16. What is the fee structure of MBA courses in IGNOU? How to apply for the course after completing Hotel Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to take admission in Mumbai University? How much is the fee structure?
  18. Course structure and fee of Master in Economics in HEC Management School?
19th May 2018, 10:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?

*Master of Public Management (MPM) is a duration of 3*trimesters.

Total fees for this course in "Victoria University of Willington" is about 23,969 NZ$ (New Zealand currency)
In order to pursue Master of Public Management course in Victoria University of Willington, You must have a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
And

You must have at least two years of relevant work experience.
And

You must have to appear and qualify English Proficiency Test such as IELTS, TOFEL, PTE.

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th August 2018 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Short answer
20th January 2021, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?

I have done my post graduate as a chef can i apply for this course Masters of Public Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?