24th October 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Which course to study in Canada after B.Com?

I have done B.Com in India and I want to study further in Canada. So, which course have better scope after B.Com? I will wait for your reply. Please reply fast. Thank you. Rajeshri.

24th October 2016, 08:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to study in Canada after B.Com?

After completion of your studies in B.Com course from a recognised university, you can pursue your higher studies in Master's degree courses like M.Com, MBA, etc.,. If you are interested to do Business then, you need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to apply for admission to Master's degree course in Canada Universities. If you are interested to improve your knowledge in the same stream in which you have done Bachelor's degree course then, it is best to pursue M.Com course in Canada Universities.
25th October 2016, 08:27 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There are ample course options after completion of B.Com course in India for higher studies in Canada. You should opt for the course in which you are interested and want to build your professional life. You can pursue courses like :-

- Master degree in Commerce
- Master degree with specialization in various commerce fields like finance, accountancy, business studies, economics, etc.
- Studies related to Entrepreneurship
- Management related courses like MBA, Hospitality Management, etc.
- Other discipline courses like Fitness and Dietetics, Fashion Designing, Mass communication, etc.
21st March 2017, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

My son completing B.Com in next year in India. Presently he is getting more than 70% marks. Any good course for one or two years Accounting or finance, in Canada which will help him for getting job and PR in Canada. Also please advise us what are necessary actions required to be carried out from this year to proceed for course in Canada in next year ? If possible, please also give valuable information regarding suitable university/College with approx cost.

Thanks
PS Rana
5th March 2020, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Hello . I am student of b.com and next i want to go canada for higher study so can anyone correctly tell me that what is the requirement and elibility and best course for next
11th July 2020, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

I am student of b.com(hons). Can anyone guide me what to after b.com(hons) in Canada. which course? What is eligibility?.
29th August 2021, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

I will complete my b.com in this year i want to take admission for MBA or M.com in canada or england... what can i do for study in these country?????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?