19th November 2016, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Advantages to study MBBS course from Canada?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th with Science (Biology) and preparing for IELTS exam so that study MBBS from Canada? What is the advantages to study MBBS from Canada?

24th November 2016, 07:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Advantages to study MBBS course from Canada?

There are no special advantages, if you are looking for MBBS from a foreign country. No matter from which country you do your MBBS, you have to crack the MCI screening test to practice in India as a doctor. Canada being an advanced country than India, will surely give you better facility but it will also depend on the kind of university you get into.

Hence, try to get admission in a reputed university in Canada, if you want to get quality education and crack the MCI screening test.
24th November 2016, 07:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Advantages to study MBBS course from Canada?

There are multiple advantages of studying MBBS course from Canada.

- The infrastructure is better than in Indian institutes.
- Canada houses one of the best institutes in medical field worldwide.
- The medical standard is better in Canada than in India.
- The job scope is huge in Canada owing to greater stress on healthcare by Canadian government and less population as compared to India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?