27th January 2015, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study M.Tech(IT) in Canada with scholarship? Job opportunities after completing M.Tech in Canada?

Hello everyone
How to take admission in M.tech IT in Canada with scholarship?
And is it useful for me?
Will I get job in Canada after completing my study?
Please reply as soon as possible
with regards-

29th January 2015, 12:20 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study M.Tech(IT) in Canada with scholarship? Job opportunities after completing M.Tech in Canada?

To pursue MS/M.Tech in Canada, you have to complete one exam called IELTS(Academic module). If you can score minimum 7 bands in IELTS exam, then you will have a chance to get a scholarship from universities of Canada and as well as you should have above 70 percent in your graduation. So, you should try to score at least 7 bands in IELTS exam to get a scholarship. After completing IELTS exam, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your following documents.
1)Transcripts
2)IELTS Score card
3)LOR'S
4)SOP
5)Resume
6)Passport
7)Affidavit & Bank Statement

Job opportunities:-
If you have good academic profile and good knowledge in your course, definitely you will have many job opportunities in Canada. And when compared to other countries, the chance of getting jobs and permanent residence(PR) in Canada is very easy.
26th May 2017, 07:07 PM
Pardeep Kapoor

Default my daughter complete B.Com in india Nowith 65% marks what formalities require for M.Tech in Canada after study B.Com in India

My daughter Complete B.Com in India with 65% marks what formalities requires for M.Tech in Canada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?