20th May 2013, 01:14 AM
rajesh reddy331

Which is better between US, Germany or UK? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering

I am doing Btech(mechanical engineering) i want to do MS in abroad which is better US ,GERMANY OR UK with regarding to jobs i.e after completion of MS.i had a problem with my percentage i have just 58% as i am appicable to do Ms in abroad with this percentage?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  2. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  3. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  5. Procedure to apply for studies in Germany for B.Tech(ME) student?
  6. Which is better between US, Germany or UK? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  7. Master in Mechanical Engineering field from Germany is possible?
  8. What are the tests I need to under to do M.Tech in Germany?
  9. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS? -- [New]
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  11. Procedure to study Automobile Engineering in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  12. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  13. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  14. Should I study bachelors in Germany while doing mechanical engineering or Polymer engineering in UK?
  15. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to seek M.Tech degree in Germany while studying mechanical engineering in private institute
  17. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  18. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
20th May 2013, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better between US, Germany or UK? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering

I am in 3rd yr computer engineering. I want to do MS in USA. What are the procedure?
20th May 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better between US, Germany or UK? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering

Dont you think you will need to know german in order to benefit the most from your course in germany?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?