28th August 2011, 07:36 PM
radhikarb

Which are the engineering courses that can be taken abroad without spending lot of money?

What are the Engineering courses that can be taken abroad without spending a lot of money for a student who has scored 95% inthe ISC 12th board exam

8th September 2015, 08:19 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the engineering courses that can be taken abroad without spending lot of money?

Almost every course has equal spending of money in U.S., U.K. and in Australia but the education of the engineering courses in some other countries is very low fare as compare to these countries and that are New Zeland, China, Hongkong, Canada, Ireland and Netherlands are the countries that gives the education on low fee as compared to others.

And courses that you can go for are-

>> Bachelor in Civil engineering

>> Bachelor in Architecture engineering is best in China and New Zeland

>> Bachelor in Mechanical engineering

>> Computer engineering

>> Information technology

>> Marine engineering

>> Petrochemical engineering

>> Chemical engineering

>> Electrical engineering

>> Electronics Engineering

>> Software engineering

>> Environmental engineering

>> Footwear technology

>> Food engineering

>> Printing technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?