19th December 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Enquiry about the admission procedure in US universities through SAT?

I am K.J.Sarath and i am now in my 12th grade(state board). I want to do my graduation abroad in English Literature in U.S Universities. I am about to take my SAT exam on dec. I want to know the details regarding the fees structure and the scholarships provided by the universities. I have centered some colleges: stanford, Princeton, Columbia, New york university.

Related Questions:
  1. What is SAT? How many exams are there in SAT and what is SAT II?
  2. How many months are required to prepare for SAT? When does the admission start?
  3. How do I get admission in top US universities like MIT, Berkeley, Caltech, Princeton? How do I prepare for SAT or GRE?
  4. What is the procedure to score good marks in SAT?
  5. What is SAT? Is it a way to join international universities?
  6. List of the universities which accept SAT scores?
  7. Universities offering M.Phil in Management through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  8. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship?
  9. Is there any entrance for foreign universities?
  10. How to do B.Tech from MIT, USA? How to apply for it from India -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the universities belonging to JNU? What is the procedure for admission in these universities? Any entrance exam held for all universities which are affiliated from JNU?
  12. List of Indian Universities in West Bengal which accept SAT score?
  13. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities?
  14. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  15. How much should I score to get admission in US universities? Procedure for admission?
  16. Which universities offer M.Com course in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  17. What is the admission procedure for B.Arch course in universities of West Bengal
  18. How to get admission in the best universities of America, Canada, Singapore for masters in science? I have done B.Tech in ECE
18th November 2014, 02:10 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Enquiry about the admission procedure in US universities through SAT?

The following are the top universities offering admission in English Language and Literature courses.

University of Oxford

University of Cambridge

Harvard University

Yale University

University of California, Berkeley (UCB)

University of Chicago

Stanford University

Columbia University

Princeton University

University of Pennsylvania

Cornell University

University of Toronto

University of Edinburgh

Admission Requirements:-
To get an admission, you require high level qualification in English language or English literature. And even some universities are providing admission through SAT, GRE and IELTS exams.
And the fee structure may cost around $15000. And it may increase
or decrease depending upon the university. You can get scholarship, if you have good academic profile, which can satisfy university requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?