13th January 2018, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Courses available in Oral Pathology for BDS? Top universities and colleges for it?

I am BDS student in Vishnu Dental College and now want to study course in Oral Pathology from abroad. Please suggest me best course for the same? Top universities and colleges for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering MDS(Oral Pathology and Microbiology) in Maharashtra -- [New]
  2. List of reputed colleges offering MDS(Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology) in India
  3. Can I do DNB in Pathology after MDS in Oral Pathology?
  4. Will I be eligible for BDS in RGUHS, I have done 11th and 12th from different school?
  5. List of reputed colleges which offer MDS(Oral Pathology) in Abroad
  6. Subjects needed to study Bachelor of Dental Surgery Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. The TamilNaduDr. M.G.R. Medical university MDS in Oral Pathology and Microbiology- Oral Pathology, Microbiology and Forensic Odontology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical university Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.), 3rd Year, Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Courses after BDS other than MDS? Top colleges in India for MHA course?
  10. Best specialization to study in MDS in India?
  11. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  12. How to prepare for JRF Plant Science(Plant Pathology)? Which are the colleges in India offering plant pathology course?
  13. Which exams should I appear to get a seat in plant pathology department in top universities of united kingdom?
  14. Can an MDS in Oral Pathology & Microbiology sign a medical report?
  15. Universities offering Master in Dentistry and Oral Medicine in USA?
  16. Opportunities available in Gulf countries for MDS Oral Pathology License holder?
  17. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  18. How may I do Ph.D in Microbiology or Molecular Biology? I've done MDS in Oral pathology
16th January 2018, 03:13 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available in Oral Pathology for BDS? Top universities and colleges for it?

If you want to pursue Oral Pathology then first of all you have to complete BDS.
To get admission in MDS course in abroad you have to clear some of the entrance exams and these are- GRE, TOEFL, IELTS. After qualifying in any one of the given entrance test you will be eligible to get admission.
After clearing these exams you are eligible to apply in universities and for this you have to send application forms along with your documents.

Documents required are:-
Score Card
Transcripts
SOP
LOR'S
Passport
Resume
Affidavit
Bank Statement

Some of the top universities in Abroad are listed below:-
University of Glasgow, UK
University f Bridgeport, USA
The University of Sydney, Australia
Queen Mary University of London, UK
The University of Queensland, Australia
University of Adelaide, Australia
Griffith University, Australia
Cardiff University, UK
Western University (Ontario), Canada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?