12th March 2018, 08:09 PM
tinabhardwaj

Can I do DNB in Pathology after MDS in Oral Pathology?

I have completed my MDS in Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Microbiology and Forensic Odontology. Can I pursue DNB in Pathology after MDS? Awaiting your reply. Thank you for your guidance.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for pursuing secondary DNB Pathology course?
  2. List of reputed colleges offering MDS(Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology) in India -- [Most Discussed]
  3. The TamilNaduDr. M.G.R. Medical university MDS in Oral Pathology and Microbiology- Oral Pathology, Microbiology and Forensic Odontology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. What are the courses after BDS in India?
  5. List of colleges offering MDS(Oral Pathology and Microbiology) in Maharashtra -- [New]
  6. Can an MDS in Oral Pathology & Microbiology sign a medical report?
  7. Opportunities available in Gulf countries for MDS Oral Pathology License holder?
  8. List of reputed colleges which offer MDS(Oral Pathology) in Abroad
  9. How may I do Ph.D in Microbiology or Molecular Biology? I've done MDS in Oral pathology
  10. Scope of studying MDS(Oral Pathology and Microbiology) in India?
  11. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  12. List of institutes which offer DNB-Pathology in India and Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Can I start my own clinical pathology lab after completion of PG diploma in clinical pathology from Himalayan University?
  14. Career options in Pathology having done 3 years of training?
  15. The TamilNaduDr. M.G.R. Medical university MDS in Oral Pathology and Microbiology- Applied Basic Sciences Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Which PG courses can I do related to my my field of dentistry? Institutes offering the course? Syllabus for preparing for MSc course?
  17. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Pathology along with B.Sc(Mathematics)?
  18. What is the procedure to opt for DNB degree after completing degree in Pathology?
9th September 2019, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do DNB in Pathology after MDS in Oral Pathology?

What should i do after MDS in oral pathology...as i want to study more
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?