3rd January 2018, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Visa of Canada for higher studies?

Hello Sir, I passed my class 12th with 72% marks and got 6.5 band in IELTS with not less than 6 band. I want to apply for fanshawe college in Canada and college send me offer letter. I am just about to apply Visa but there is a issue I have 43 marks in maths. Please tell me that will I got Visa with these marks or there is any issue?

15th January 2018, 06:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Visa of Canada for higher studies?

You just complete the formalities, if college has confirmed the admission, then you can apply for Visa without any issues.

Getting study Visa is not difficult, if you have fulfilled all the documents related things. No need to worry about your school marks, if you have got other scores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?