23rd October 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Top 10 universities offering BS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad? Cutoff score required in SAT for admission?

Hello Sir,
I am going to prepare for SAT so that I can have a chance to do BS in Abroad. But I want to do Aerospace Engineering in Abroad. Can you please name top 10 universities providing Aerospace Engineering BS program in Abroad? And what SAT score is requires?

28th September 2017, 05:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top 10 universities offering BS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad? Cutoff score required in SAT for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am going to prepare for SAT so that I can have a chance to do BS in Abroad. But I want to do Aerospace Engineering in Abroad. Can you please name top 10 universities providing Aerospace Engineering BS program in Abroad? And what SAT score is requires?

List of top 10 universities offering BS (Aerospace Engineering) in abroad is given below;

Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Official Website

Stanford University - Official Website

Georgia Institute of Technology - Official Website

California Institute of Technology - Official Website

The University of Illinois at Urbana - Official Website

The University of Texas - Official Website

Purdue University - Official Website

Virginia Tech - Official Website

University of Michigan - Official Website

University of Maryland - Official Website

Admission to the BS Aerospace Engineering is done on the basis of school grades, statement of purpose, extracurricular activities, references etc. Candidates should score at least over 1000 in SAT to get admission in top universities. A SAT score of 1200 is considered a good SAT score. Each college/university has different SAT score eligibility. Candidates have to check the university website for exact SAT score requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?