2nd November 2017, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Criteria to undergo PhD programme in Microbiology at National University of Ireland, Galway?

I have passed M.Sc Microbiology with 86% and now want to study PhD from National University of Ireland, Galway. Please tell me what are the criteria to undergo PhD programme at this university?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Masters in Microbiology at National University of Ireland, Galway?
  2. Courses available in National University of Ireland, Galway for Biomedical Engineer? How to approach the university for admission?
  3. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in MS CSE at National University of Ireland, Galway? Total fees required for it?
  4. Agricultural colleges/Universities with eligibility criteria offering Ph.D programme for M.Sc(Microbiology) student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  5. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  6. When will be the PhD programme held in M S University Baroda?
  7. How to get admission in PhD at National University of Ireland and Trinity College Dublin? What is the stipend policies for Indian students?
  8. Possible way to get admission in M.Sc Microbiology at National University of Singapore?
  9. List of the universities with fee structure offering Ph.D Microbiology programme? How can I get scholarship?
  10. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Microbiology or Ph.D in Medical Microbiology through distance learning?
  11. Can I do CS without B.Com?
  12. Can I apply for Ph.D in Life Sciences programme in NIT if completed M.Sc(Microbiology) through GATE?
  13. Fee structure of CS course? Procedure to take admission in CS course(Open Category)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. If someone completes M.Sc MLT, then is he eligible to Ph.D in microbiology?
  15. Can I apply for Ph.D in Islamic Studies programme in Osmania University being a 28 years old M.Sc in Microbiology candidate? Duration of Ph.D in Islamic Studies?
  16. Eligibility to study PhD(Microbiology) in GLA University, Mathura? -- [New]
  17. Possibility to do PhD for a candidate who is working as a Senior Conservator in Indira Gandhi National Centre for Arts after completing Post Graduation?
  18. How to join CS class after completing B.Com?
8th November 2017, 12:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria to undergo PhD programme in Microbiology at National University of Ireland, Galway?

You need to appear for GRE, for admission abroad in any Ph.D programme related to science and technology. Most of the reputed universities accept GRE score for admission.

In addition to GRE, you have to prove your English proficiency through score in IELTS/TOEFL. You just need a qualifying score to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?