13th April 2015, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to do PhD for a candidate who is working as a Senior Conservator in Indira Gandhi National Centre for Arts after completing Post Graduation?

Respected Sir/Madam
My Name is Mamta Bhatt. I am from Haldwani and at present working at Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts, New Delhi as Senior Conservator.
I have done my Bachelor's in Fine Art (5 years) from Lucknow University and Post Graduation from National Museum Institute, National Museum, New Delhi in "Conservation and Restoration of Fine Arts".
My query is regarding the PhD programme. I would like to know that is it possible to enroll in PhD programme? If yes, then which subject is suitable for me. I really would like to do the PhD so waiting for your response.
Thanks and Regards
Mamta Bhatt

30th October 2017, 03:05 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to do PhD for a candidate who is working as a Senior Conservator in Indira Gandhi National Centre for Arts after completing Post Graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Ph.D course after Having bachelors in fine arts and PG degree in conservation and restoration of fine arts.
  • As you want to do Ph.D course after having bachelors degree in fine arts and post graduation degree in conservation and restoration of fine arts, then Ph.D in fine arts is best option for you to do doctor of philosophy course.
  • Minimum qualification required to apply for Ph.D fine arts is post graduate degree in relevant stream from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.
  • After having post graduation degree duration of doctor of philosophy degree in fine arts is 3 years.

Institutes Offer Ph.D Fine Arts Course:-

1. Kurukshetra University, Haryana

2. Institute of Fine Arts, Chandigarh

3. Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore

4. Government Kamla Raja Girls Post Graduate College, Gwalior

5. Amity School of Fine Arts, Noida
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?