8th November 2017, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility and procedure to get admission in MS CSE at National University of Ireland, Galway? Total fees required for it?

Sir, I am B.Tech in CSE student and now I want to study MS from National University of Ireland, Galway. Please tell me eligibility and procedure to get admission? Total fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available in National University of Ireland, Galway for Biomedical Engineer? How to approach the university for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get admission in Masters in Microbiology at National University of Ireland, Galway?
  3. Criteria to undergo PhD programme in Microbiology at National University of Ireland, Galway?
  4. Eligibility and total fees to get admission in MS at Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland? How to approach for admission?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Master degree in Computer Science at National University of Ireland, Ireland?
  6. How to get admission in BE CSE at VIT after Diploma in CSE? Procedure to get admission and fees required along with hostel charges?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in India and Abroad having completed B.Sc with Chemistry and Zoology and M.Sc in Clinical Research?
  8. Admission procedure and total expenses to study B.Tech in National University of Singapore?
  9. Details to get admission in MS Electronics at National University of Ireland, Maynooth? Is the university best for girls?
  10. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in Royal Holloway, University of London to study masters in Management? Fees required for it?
  11. Boston University USA is best to study M.Arch course? Total fees and eligibility to get admission?
  12. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
  13. List of colleges with fee expenses offering BSc(Biotechnology) in Delhi
  14. Procedure to get admission in foreign countries to study MBBS course? Total fees and mode of payment?
  15. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in M.Phil at University of Bradford, United Kingdom? Fees required to study here?
  16. List of colleges offering BDes(Fashion Design) with fee expenses in Greater Noida and Delhi? -- [New]
  17. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  18. How many seats are reserved for other university in Barwan University and Vidhyasagar University for B.Ed? What is the eligibility for B.Ed?
18th November 2017, 08:34 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to get admission in MS CSE at National University of Ireland, Galway? Total fees required for it?

You can study MS from National University of Ireland, Galway. Master in Computer Science is a Popular Courses at this University.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Applicants must have passed a bachelors degree with a minimum of 2.1 or 65% GPA from an recognized college or university.
> You have to clear IELTS, and TOEFL examination with more then 6.5 marks in order to get admission.

Admission procedure:-
You can apply online for MS through below mentioned link i.e.
http://www.nuigalway.ie/courses/how-to-apply/#International-Applications

The cost of applying is €50 (3828.70 INR) and it is a non-refundable application processing fee. Within six weeks from the date of application they will get back to you.

Total Fee for 1 year MS course is 18,20,000.00 INR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?