2nd October 2017, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Courses available in National University of Ireland, Galway for Biomedical Engineer? How to approach the university for admission?

Hello sir, I have completed Biomedical Engineering course in India and now want to study Masters from National University of Ireland, Galway. Which are the courses available in this university for me? How to approach the university for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Masters in Microbiology at National University of Ireland, Galway?
  2. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in MS CSE at National University of Ireland, Galway? Total fees required for it?
  3. Criteria to undergo PhD programme in Microbiology at National University of Ireland, Galway?
  4. Details to get admission in MS Electronics at National University of Ireland, Maynooth? Is the university best for girls?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Master degree in Computer Science at National University of Ireland, Ireland?
  6. What is the scope after completion of B.Sc in Medical Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Who are the counselors of Queens University Belfast, Ireland in India?
  8. Procedure and entrance exam to study MS in Technical University of Berlin for B.E. Biomedical Engineer?
  9. Biomedical engineer can do MA in Neuroscience? Which is the best university for this course?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in India and Abroad having completed B.Sc with Chemistry and Zoology and M.Sc in Clinical Research?
  11. How to get admission in PhD at National University of Ireland and Trinity College Dublin? What is the stipend policies for Indian students?
  12. How to continue higher studies my Bio Medical Engineering field?
  13. Can I get any NLU after scoring 80 marks in CLAT? I had a domicile of Chhattisgarh
  14. Eligibility to get M.Sc(Biomedical Instrumentation) admission in Calcutta University for Computer Science graduate?
  15. Which country is best to do MBBS course?
  16. Admission details of Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University? -- [New]
  17. Which university is providing M.Tech in Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering between Nanyang Technological University, Singapore and National University of Singapore? How to approach for admission?
  18. Eligibility for MBA admission in National University of Singapore for B.Com student of India?
6th October 2017, 11:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available in National University of Ireland, Galway for Biomedical Engineer? How to approach the university for admission?

To pursue Masters degree course from National University of Ireland, you must have to complete your Bachelors degree in the relevant field from a recognized University.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in the relevant field from a recognized University can apply for the MS course in the respective field from the above mentioned University.
To be eligible for admission under the University, you must have to qualify in the IELTS examination. You must have to score a minimum of 6.5 in the IELTS for MS course admission in the University.

Here are some of the MS courses offered by the University in which you can apply:-

• M.Sc.
Business Analytics
• M.Engg
Civil Engineering
• M.Sc.
Electrical and Electronic Engineering
• M.B.A.
Electronic Commerce (MBS)
• M.Sc.
Energy Systems Engineering
• M.Engg.
Enterprise Systems (MApplSc)
• M.Eng.
Mechanical Engineering
• M.Sc.
Software Engineering and Database Technologies
• M.Sc.
Technology Management
7th October 2017, 10:44 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Courses available in National University of Ireland, Galway for Biomedical Engineer? How to approach the university for admission?

National University of Ireland, Galway offers Master of Engineering in Biomedical Engineering and M.Sc in Biomedical Engineering programmes for those candidates who have completed bachelors degree in the relevant discipline.
In order to take admission in the above said university, you can apply online for postgraduate course.
Also you must have to appear in IELTS examination and secure an overall minimum IELTS score of 6.5 bands to be eligible to apply for admission at the NUI, Galway for MS course.
For any details you can contact to the university by using the below given details:

NUI Galway
Address: University Rd, Galway, Ireland
Phone: +353 91 524 411
7th October 2017, 12:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed Biomedical Engineering course in India and now want to study Masters from National University of Ireland, Galway. Which are the courses available in this university for me? How to approach the university for admission?

Courses available at National University of Ireland, Galway for Biomedical Engieer, are given below;

ME Biomedical Engineering
MSc Biomedical Engineering
MSc Biomedical Science
MSc Biomedical Genomics
MSc Biomedical Science – continuous/flexible
MSc Biotechnology

Candidates can apply online for the Master’s program at the National University of Ireland, Galway. The website link is Click Here
Candidates can find the details about how to apply and all other admission details in the National University of Ireland, Galway website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?