8th November 2017, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Masters in Microbiology at National University of Ireland, Galway?

I am B. Sc Microbiology student and now I want to study Masters from National University of Ireland, Galway. Please tell me how to get admission in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available in National University of Ireland, Galway for Biomedical Engineer? How to approach the university for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Criteria to undergo PhD programme in Microbiology at National University of Ireland, Galway?
  3. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in MS CSE at National University of Ireland, Galway? Total fees required for it?
  4. How to get admission in Masters in Finance in National College of Ireland, Dublin?
  5. Details about colleges providing scholarships to do masters in Dublin, Ireland?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Master degree in Computer Science at National University of Ireland, Ireland?
  7. Details to get admission in MS Electronics at National University of Ireland, Maynooth? Is the university best for girls?
  8. Masters in Microbiology or Masters in Biochemistry which course is better?
  9. List of best universities in India to do masters in Microbiology?
  10. Where can I pursue my masters in Microbiology, South India?
  11. How can I get admission in masters in microbiology after completing BSc MLT or in Biochemistry in Panjab University Chandigarh
  12. What to do after masters in Microbiology? How to apply for scholarship's abr?ad/ -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the scope and career prospects after completing Masters in Microbiology? What are the job opportunities?
  14. Which are the best colleges in masters in microbiology?
  15. Best colleges for masters in microbiology?
  16. What is the procedure followed to do masters in Microbiology? What is the fee structure followed to apply for the course?
  17. Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Microbiology) in Jodhpur National University? -- [New]
  18. Possible way to get admission in M.Sc Microbiology at National University of Singapore?
12th November 2017, 05:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Masters in Microbiology at National University of Ireland, Galway?

You can apply for admission in the basis of GRE score. Most of the reputed universities abroad accept GRE score for masters degree in science and technology field subjects.

In addition to GRE, you need to have English proficiency scores like IELTS/TOEFL. Once you have these scores, you can apply for admission when admission is open.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?