31st March 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff for MS in Germany for Aeronautical engineering?

Cut off for ms in germany for aeronautical engineering can anyone do tell me that both for the entrance and in qualifying exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do masters in Aeronautical Engineering in Germany? What is the percentage required for this?
  2. Which course should I choose for MS in Germany after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering?
  3. Cutoff for Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Cutoff marks required for Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  6. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  7. What is the cutoff for aeronautical engineering?
  8. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  9. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
  10. How to do MS in engineering management from Germany?
  11. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  13. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  14. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  15. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  16. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  17. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
6th January 2015, 08:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff for MS in Germany for Aeronautical engineering?

Qualifying exam for MS in Aeronautical Engineering :-
You need to be a graduate in Aeronautical Engineering, i.e, you must have passed B.E/B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering. The better the CGPA or Percentile in your B.E/B.Tech course the stronger is your position during selection for admission of students.

Entrance exams :-
GRE
For details, click here
IELTS
For details, click here

The cutoff cannot be said as such since it varies from university to university and every year depending on the performance of the applicants.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?