31st August 2011, 04:00 PM
srikanth2142

Which course should I choose for MS in Germany after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering?

Sir,
Im doing my B.TECH(Aeronautical eng.), I want to do my M.S in GERMANY. so what are the courses/subjts i have 2 study and wht is the best course, after the complition/under going of my B.TECH......

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  2. Cutoff for MS in Germany for Aeronautical engineering?
  3. Should I choose MS in USA or Germany after completing engineering?
  4. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  5. How to do masters in Aeronautical Engineering in Germany? What is the percentage required for this?
  6. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  7. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  8. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  12. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer after completing SSLC exam with 80%?
  13. What should I choose after completing B.Tech with 76%?
  14. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  15. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  17. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  18. Is Aeronautical branch available in NERIST? After completing 10th I wish to do aeronautical course
15th October 2017, 02:36 PM
narim.

Default Re: Which course should I choose for MS in Germany after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering?

After completion of B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering, it is wise decision to study MS also in the same field.

Many colleges in Germany offering MS in Aeronautical Engineering.

MS in Aeronautical Engineering in Germany offers
Knowledge in designing of Commercial Aircraft
Numerical Analysis
Modelling

It also provides knowledge in
Flight Mechanics
Flight Guidance
Aerodynamics
Aircraft and light weight
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?