31st March 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to practice in Germany if husband stays there?

hello my husband is working in germany hamburg..so if i want to practice ther? what is the procedure? means have to clear only entrance exams or have to study also?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  2. Doing M.Tech in IIT Bombay and want to do Ph.D in Germany : Procedure to get a seat for Ph.D in Germany?
  3. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  4. What's the procedure for taking admission in Germany for MS course? I am BE mechanical student
  5. Procedure for free education in Germany? I want to do MS in Germany
  6. Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?
  7. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  8. Am I eligible for MS in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Best universities in Germany? Procedure for admission?
  9. Procedure to work as Dentist in Germany along with further studies? -- [New]
  10. Is it possible to get a job with BDS degree in Germany? What is the procedure?
  11. What's the procedure and fee structure to do MS course in Germany? What are the exam I have to write for the same?
  12. Criteria for admission in Ph.E in Pharmacy in Germany? What is the scope?
  13. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Any university in Germany which offers Ph.D in Food Science for Indian Students? What is the admission procedure and scholarship procedure?
  16. Admission in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical with 62%? Procedure to be followed for it?
  17. Procedure to pursue masters degree in Germany or London?
  18. What's the procedure to get a seat in MS in Germany?

6th January 2015, 09:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to practice in Germany if husband stays there?

You should have mentioned what you want to practice in Germany since there are various options like lawyers, brokers, doctors, physiotherapists, dentists, etc. Kindly comment below the discipline which you want to practice in Germany and we will give you a detailed procedure to practice that in Germany. You can definitely practice in Germany if your husband stays there. The general procedure is you need to get work permit and have to pass screening tests. If you study there it is easy to get work permits.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?