15th April 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I do in Canada to settle there?

I am doing M.Sc. zoology from punjabi university patiala and want to continue my study in canada and also want to settle there so please guide me which course should i go for? can i get some scholarship over there?

6th January 2015, 08:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I do in Canada to settle there?

It is nice to see you aspirations. You can definitely pursue higher studies and settle in Canada. However, you cannot leave your course in between and opt for study in Canada. You should complete your M.Sc course in Zoology which you are pursuing from Punjab University and then go for higher studies in Canada. You can go for M.Phil or PhD course in Canada. However, you will be going on the basis of student visa. Since you want to work there and settle there, you need to get work permit later on completion of your course. For that you need to take help of your employer.
You can get scholarship there if you perform well in your academics or pursue some good research and project or do something exceptional in extra curricular field. Some universities also give scholarship on the basis of entrance exams based on which they take admission like GRE and TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?