7th May 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for JIPMER MBBS entrance exam for 12th Biology student?

Respected Sir, I am studying in 12th Science with Biology. I want to study MBBS in JIPMER. So, I will apply for the entrance exam. I would like to know that eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam.

13th June 2018, 07:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for JIPMER MBBS entrance exam for 12th Biology student?

Eligibility criteria Required to apply for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination is given below,

>> You must have passed 12th class in 10+2 pattern or its equivalent examination with the below mentioned subjects.
* Physics
* Chemistry
* Biology/ Biotechnology

>> You should have passed minimum 60% marks in 12th class for General category candidates, 50% marks OBC/ SC/ ST/ PH category.

>> If you have passed 12th class with the above mentioned subjects and with the above mentioned percentage then I am sure you are certainly eligible to apply for this examination.
15th June 2018, 10:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for JIPMER MBBS entrance exam for 12th Biology student?

=>Eligibility to apply for JIPMER MBBS entrance exam is given below.

The candidate must be a citizen of India or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) or NRI (Non-Resident Indian).

The candidate must have passed class 10+2 or equivalent in subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology (PCB) and English as main subjects.

Applicants belonging to ‘General’ category must have scored at least 60% aggregate in PCB, while belonging to ‘SC/ST/OBC categories’ must have scored at least 50% and those belonging to ‘General-OPH’ must have scored 50% in PCB in aggregate at 10+2 level.

Applicant of JIPMER MBBS must have cleared all the subjects of 10+2 individually, including PCB and English.

Candidates who are participating in the 10 + 2 level examination or have not received their results, can also apply for JIPMER MBBS examination.

=>Age Limit:

Candidate must have completed at least 17 years of age as on or before 31.12.2018.
There is no upper age limit for*JIPMER MBBS
There is no relaxation in lower age limit will be given under any circumstances to any candidate, irrespective of his/her category.

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th August 2018 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Remove dots
27th January 2020, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam , I am 12 PCM student , I want to study MBBS do can I study in JIPMER college..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?