23rd September 2016, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to go to australia for 10th and 12th and do further studies after that?

I have recently completed my 10th can i go Australia for 11th 12th for further education
If it possible then please help me how can i go....????? Can you please provide me the details on the same? I need to do higher studies and am out of ideas now.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study overseas after had quit studies for 2 years?
  2. Can I go to Australia for 11th and 12th and further studies after that?
  3. Possibility to do Higher Studies in Australia for 10th student?
  4. Requirements to study in Australia for a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th ICSE? Bands required in IELTS?
  5. Can I study in Australia without appearing in IELTS after completing 10th?
  6. Procedure followed to join higher studies in Australia or USA after 10th?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for high school in Australia after completion of 10th standard?
  8. Exam need to be written after 10th for studying in Australia? Can I do 11th and 12th in Australia without writing any exam after 10th?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia after scoring 54 percentage marks in 12th grade? -- [New]
  10. Which course can i study in Australia after passing 10th from ICSE board?
  11. Am I eligible to site in campus placement with 60% above throughout studies?
  12. How can I study 11th and 12th in Australia or USA after completion of 10th?
  13. Which country is better to do higher studies USA or Australia?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia if completing 12th from open board?
  15. Australia for further studies in MCA after B.Sc?
  16. Am I eligible for top software companies being a candidate having secured 73% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 60% in BE having 2 years gap in studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to do higher studies in Australia after completion of three years diploma course?
  18. Is it possible to study Higher Secondary in Australia for 10th student?
23rd September 2016, 02:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to go to australia for 10th and 12th and do further studies after that?

Scholastic Assessment Test is an Entrance Exam conducted by most colleges and universities in USA, Canada as well as other countries to select students for admission to undergraduate courses. For admission your school marks and co-curricular activities are also considered while giving admission.
Hence you have to complete your 11th and 12th in India and after completion you can apply for this test to get admission in Abroad countries to pursue undergraduate course.
Three major sections are there in the entrance exam and that of Maths, Reading and Writing and each section is consist of 800 marks.
11th March 2022, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to go to australia for 10th and 12th and do further studies after that?

I have completed 12th in 2021from haryana board of school education Haryana.can I apply student visa for Australia now
29th March 2022, 05:17 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for Australian University:-

Admission to diploma level courses requires applicants to have scored 60% marks in class XII examination.

For bachelor's degree admission, students must have scored at least 65% and above marks in class XII.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?