28th June 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure of affiliation to study in Abroad through SAT and TOEFL?

Sir,
I would like to know an affiliation details
for admission in Abroad through SAT and TOEFL?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to appear in SAT for studying in Abroad? Detailed information about SAT?
  2. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about TOEFL?
  3. Detailed information, procedure and tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  5. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  6. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  7. SAT is to study in Abroad? Age limit to apply for SAT?
  8. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  9. Procedure and requirements to apply for SAT to study B.Tech in Abroad?
  10. List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM?
  11. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  12. Should I have to appear in SAT and TOEFL to study BBM in USA?
  13. Whether SAT is the only entrance exam to study B.Tech in Abroad? Important subjects and pattern of SAT?
  14. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  15. Is it beneficial to appear in SAT for studying in Abroad?
  16. What all entrance exams can a 12th standard student give? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed information about BS Degree in Abroad for a 12th Science candidate who is preparing for SAT?
  18. Why SAT is necessary to study B.Tech in Abroad? Importance and Benefits of SAT?
30th June 2015, 11:16 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure of affiliation to study in Abroad through SAT and TOEFL?

SAT and TOEFL examinations are tests which are mostly taken by candidates who wish to pursue their higher studies in Abroad universities after completion of their 12th standard. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Undergraduate course in Abroad universities. TOEFL/IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad universities. You can get affiliation by joining in consultancies like i20 fever, Sowrya Consultancy, etc. to get admission in Abroad universities through SAT and TOEFL examination scores.
30th June 2015, 01:54 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure of affiliation to study in Abroad through SAT and TOEFL?

SAT and TOEFL are standardized tests, which you need to complete to apply for Bachelors course admission in foreign universities. After completing these exams, you should select some universities, which suits your profile and you should apply for admission by sending your application and test scores through online or via courier. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your profile meets university admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?