23rd April 2015, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply for SAT to study B.Tech in Abroad?

Hi,
I want to apply for SAT. I want to do B.Tech in
Abroad. Can you tell me the procedure for applying
in SAT? Please tell me all the requirements needed to
apply for SAT. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  2. SAT is to study in Abroad? Age limit to apply for SAT?
  3. Is it beneficial to appear in SAT for studying in Abroad?
  4. Is it beneficial to appear in SAT for studying in Abroad? Detailed information about SAT?
  5. Should I apply in SAT to study B.Tech(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) in Abroad? List of colleges which offer this course?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for SAT being a PH candidate? Can I get Student Visa to study in Abroad?
  7. Whether SAT is the only entrance exam to study B.Tech in Abroad? Important subjects and pattern of SAT?
  8. Why SAT is necessary to study B.Tech in Abroad? Importance and Benefits of SAT?
  9. Procedure and requirements to apply for M.Sc(Nursing) course in Abroad?
  10. In which country I should study M.Sc(Astrophysics)? Requirements to apply for this course in Abroad?
  11. Do I have to appear in 2 exams of SAT? Does SAT-II held in Abroad? -- [New]
  12. Can I study in abroad if I have completed my 12th from NIOS?
  13. How to Study Physics Abroad? Different Scholarships available?
  14. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  15. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  16. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  17. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Benefits of SAT to study in Abroad? How can I prepare to get good score?
10th May 2015, 09:54 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for SAT to study B.Tech in Abroad?

You will have to apply for the Examination online via the Official Website.
The link of the Official Website for the SAT Examination is https://sat.collegeboard.org/home.
So make sure that you visit this site and from this website you will have to apply online for the SAT Examination.
The procedure is simple and you will have to fill up all the details of yourself and then you will be able to appear for the SAT Examination.
So make sure that you start preparing as soon as you get yourself registered for the Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?