17th May 2015, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Details about courses related to instrumentation and control in abroad?

I want to go abroad tell m courses I had done diploma in instrumentation and control? Can someone please provide me the complete details about courses related to instrumentation and control in abroad? What is the procedure to be followed?

Related Questions:
  1. Which universities have Instrumentation related courses in Australia?
  2. How to study abroad for my PG? I am a B.Tech instrumentation and control
  3. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  4. How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control
  5. Graduate courses available in Abroad related to Biotechnology?
  6. Details of M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Instrumentation seats? I am a final year student of C&I
  7. Which fields can I choose to pursue higher studies after B.E in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  8. Can a person pursuing B.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering branch apply for IES?
  9. List of PG courses that can be done in Abroad after B.E. Electronics and Instrumentation?
  10. Institutes or universities offering Ph.D distance in process control/plant automation/instrumentation?
  11. Scope and career opportunities for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control and B.Tech Biomedical?
  12. Organizations which require Instrumentation and Control Engineers?
  13. How to get B.Com related job abroad? Is there any extra course I need to study in abroad to get the job?
  14. How can I enroll myself in PG courses in IIST after B.E instrumentation and control?
  15. PG courses related to Biochemistry through distance education from Abroad countries?
  16. What is the scope of instrumentation and control engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. M.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation from Abroad?
  18. Computer Science related courses available in Abroad for 12th student?
29th November 2016, 08:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about courses related to instrumentation and control in abroad?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely go for higher studies in abroad. There are various course options, however, it is recommended to go for the course in which you are interested. The ideal course option for you is Degree course in the field of Instrumentation. You can also pursue courses like -

- B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation
- BS in Instrumentation and Applied Electronics
- BBA
- BCA
- Other domain courses like mass communication, physical fitness and dietetics, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?