18th September 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Graduate courses available in Abroad related to Biotechnology?

Tell me the courses available after graduation biotech in abroad. I want to know the complete details of scopes in abroad about this course.

Related Questions:
  1. M.Sc courses related to Biomedical, Microbiology, Biotechnology and Genetics in India and Abroad? -- [New]
  2. PG courses related to Biochemistry through distance education from Abroad countries?
  3. What are the available options for studying abroad after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  4. Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?
  5. How good is Biotechnology as a career? Scope in Indian and Abroad?
  6. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any diploma course available in Abroad for B.A.M.S graduate? Scope of B.A.M.S doctor?
  8. Master degree courses from Abroad through distance education?
  9. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  10. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  11. Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?
  12. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  13. List of courses available in India after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Is this possible to do courses related to Pharmacy or Cosmetics?
  14. PhD in Biotechnology Entrance Exams in India and Abroad after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  15. Which universities offer Ph.D in Biotechnology in abroad? Entrance exams to be answered?
  16. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  17. Is MS degree from BITS Pilani equal to M.Tech/M.E?
  18. What are the opportunities in the field of nanotechnology after doing MBBS?
16th August 2016, 12:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Graduate courses available in Abroad related to Biotechnology?

There are different courses available in abroad in the field of biotechnology. Some of the popular courses are :-

- B.Tech in Biotechnology
- BS in Biotechnology
- Integrated course in Biotechnology and Biochemistry
- B.Tech+M.Tech dual degree course in Biotechnology
- Integrated course in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?