26th July 2015, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Details about scholarship available to study PhD in abroad for M.Sc in Biotechnology candidate?

Hello Sir,
Now I am doing M.Sc in Biotechnology and further I want to do PhD in abroad and I want a scholarship for that. Please tell me how to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  2. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  3. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  4. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  5. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad?
  6. Scholarship available to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? Procedure to apply?
  7. Procedure to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc postgraduate?
  8. How Can I get fully funded scholarship?
  9. How can I get admission to study PhD in Abroad through GRE being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  10. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  11. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
  12. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do Ph.D in biotechnology from abroad? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  14. How to study in abroad after doing MSc in Biotechnology in Karpagam University at Coimbatore
  15. Can I study PhD in Earth Science/Geology with scholarship in Abroad if completed M.Sc(Applied Geology) with 7.67 CGPA?
  16. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  17. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
  18. What should I do to get scholarship for doing PhD in Abroad? Which universities offer scholarship?
29th July 2015, 02:02 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Details about scholarship available to study PhD in abroad for M.Sc in Biotechnology candidate?

You must appear for the GRE and TOEFL Examination.
You need to clear both these Examinations with very good marks.
You must then apply in the University of your choice from the Universities which are being offered on the basis of your marks in these Entrance Examinations.
Once you do that you must clear a Personal Interview and you will be eligible for the course of PhD in Biotechnology with a Full Scholarship.
This is the procedure you must follow to get admission to the course of PhD Abroad with a Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?