26th July 2015, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA in Abroad after obtaining good marks in GMAT but having arrears in 2nd year of B.Tech?

Respected Sir,
I had an arrears in 2nd year of my B.Tech but I have cleared it and now I wish to do my MBA in Abroad. I have scored well in GMAT. But will I get seat in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MBA in Abroad if obtained good marks in GMAT but having arrears in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  2. Should I appear in GMAT to study MBA/PGDM in Abroad being a B.Tech(EIE) 2nd year candidate?
  3. Appearing for GMAT and going Abroad for MBA?
  4. Appearing for GMAT and going abroad for MBA?
  5. How can I get admission to study MBA in Abroad through GMAT?
  6. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT to study MBA in Abroad?
  7. Detailed information about GMAT to study MBA in Abroad for BBA candidate?
  8. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  9. Entrance exams except GMAT to study MBA/PGDM in Abroad
  10. List of universities offering admission through GMAT in Abroad? Can I qualify GMAT if prepare for CAT?
  11. Entrance exams other than GMAT to study MBA in Abroad?
  12. Which entrance exam make me eligible for MBA in Abroad GMAT or CAT? Best coaching centre for GMAT in Bangalore?
  13. Should I have to gain experience to apply for GMAT and study MBA in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  15. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  16. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  17. What should I study among PGDM and MBA in Abroad through GMAT?
  18. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS, GRE, GMAT and TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad?
28th July 2015, 11:57 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA in Abroad after obtaining good marks in GMAT but having arrears in 2nd year of B.Tech?

Ye, you can pursue MBA course in Abroad after securing good marks in GMAT examination even if you have 2 arrears in your B. Tech course which you already cleared them. If the candidates have uncleared backlogs then getting admission in Abroad universities is difficult. Since, you have already cleared your backlogs and secured good marks in GMAT examination, you can easily get admission in MBA course in Abroad universities by reporting your GMAT and TOEFL or IELTS examinations scores.
29th July 2015, 02:05 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA in Abroad after obtaining good marks in GMAT but having arrears in 2nd year of B.Tech?

Yes you will get a seat Abroad. As you have cleared your arrears there will be no problem for you now.
You have completed your B.Tech degree and it is all that matters.
You need to have good Domain Knowledge and when you face the Interview you must be confident and then you will be able to study the course of MBA Abroad from a Good College.
So do not worry about the arrears which you had as you have already cleared them.
29th July 2015, 02:09 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you will get a seat Abroad. As you have cleared your arrears there will be no problem for you now.
You have completed your B.Tech degree and it is all that matters.
You need to have good Domain Knowledge and when you face the Interview you must be confident and then you will be able to study the course of MBA Abroad from a Good College.
So do not worry about the arrears which you had as you have already cleared them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?