26th July 2015, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study aeronautical engineering course in abroad after completing 10th?

I have completed my 10th std i want to become aeronautical engineer and want to study abroad what to do?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  3. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  5. Procedure to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad for 10th student?
  6. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  7. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  8. After completing EXTC engineering can I continue with master's in aeronautical engineering? Which exams should be given to study abroad for masters in aeronautical?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  10. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  11. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  12. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  13. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  14. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
  15. Which are the colleges offering Astronautical Engineering in India? Can I do it after 10th? Which entrance do I have to answer for this course?
  16. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. How can I study further in Abroad after completing 10th standard?
  18. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
28th July 2015, 12:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study aeronautical engineering course in abroad after completing 10th?

To study aeronautical engineering course in abroad you must have to pursue Higher Secondary course in Non-medical science stream after completion of your 10th standard. For getting admission in aeronautical engineering course in Abroad universities you must have to appear in SAT and TOEFL or IELTS examination. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to UG course in Abroad universities where as TOEFL or IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English language proficiency skills. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to aeronautical engineering course in Abroad universities.
29th July 2015, 01:57 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do to study aeronautical engineering course in abroad after completing 10th?

You must complete your Class 12 with a very good score and you must also prepare for the SAT and TOEFL Examination.
You need to crack both of these Entrance Examinations and once you can do so you will be eligible for to pursue the course of Aeronautical Engineering in the University of your choice according to your SAT and TOEFL Examination score.
So you must prepare for these two Examinations so that you can get a good score and in turn you can get admitted to very good college.
Start your preparation as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?