4th January 2014, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

PG courses other than MDS after BDS?

I am a dental graduate, Can u plz tell me the post graduate courses related to my field other than MDS ?

7th January 2014, 10:54 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: PG courses other than MDS after BDS?

Yes you can apply for the MD and MS. both are good courses after the BDS but i think it is best for you to do MDS after the BDS. It is related to your field.And after that you will get benefit for this and after that you can easily get good job in many hospitals and you can also open your own dental clinic.

And you can also apply for the MBA in health care and it is a management course and it has good scope also. After that you can also apply for the job in many hospitals and clinics.

And i think it is best for your career if you don't want to do MDS. And there are so many entrance exams for the MBA so you can apply for those exams.
some exams are given below:
CAT
MAT
XAT
CMAT
GMAT
SMAT
NMAT
FMS
SNAP
ATMA

And there are also many other exams related to the MBA. So you can also apply for those exams.
And it is best for your career to do MBA from a reputed university after that it will be easy to get good job and you may also get good job through the campus placement.

so you should do preparation for the entrance exam after getting good marks in entrance you can apply for the best university or B school for the MBA.
15th March 2021, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

What specification can we do MD or MS courses after bds
6th October 2021, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

What can we do after completing bds other than mds in pg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?