15th September 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

What type of job can I get after doing Development Studies from Abroad?

l wanted to study social work but the college gave me development studies so l had no option since am 25 what type of jobs can l do with that degree after returning from Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  2. Which type job is best government or private for Microbiologist? Which place is best India or Abroad?
  3. How to get a job in abroad?
  4. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  5. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  6. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  7. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  8. How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad?
  9. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  10. How to get a job in abroad after passing 12th in non medical?
  11. What type of job will I get in abroad after completing BSc Bio?
  12. How to take scholarship exam for Abroad Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. After compliting Homoeopathy further studies and future in Abroad?
  14. Which one is better between B.A Economics in Miranda Hours and Bachelors of Business Studies in Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies? Which one has job prospects in abroad?
  15. What type of jobs are available in Abroad after completing BSc Biology?
  16. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  17. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  18. Various recommended methods to go Abroad for studies after graduation?
6th January 2018, 04:15 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of job can I get after doing Development Studies from Abroad?

Development Studies is a part of social sciences and is it Economics based study. So no need to worry about your development studies and future job in respected field. There is very good scopes in India for graduates who having development related degree.

After completion of your course you can pursue M.A., M.Phil. or PhD degrees in development studies.

*After completion of your course you can work in countries on development projects.
*you can work for international organisations such as the United Nations and the World Bank.
*You can work in the public service at all levels developing policy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?