9th January 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Details of GRE syllabus and Scholarship?

I am b.e cse student i want to do m.tech from london .so tell me about gre syllabus & schorship in detail manner.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  2. What is the syllabus for GRE entrance exam for B.E?
  3. Books to be referred for GRE? I am from a Poor Family
  4. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the pattern of GRE along with its syllabus?
  6. Are there any institutions providing PG diploma courses in Pharmacy related to Drug Designing and Clinical Trails in AP or in South India?
  7. Any universities providing scholarship on the basis of GRE? Is work experience necessary?
  8. How much percentage is required to get full scholarship after passing mechanical Engineering with 67%? How much percentage is required in GRE and TOEFL?
  9. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  10. What is the syllabus of GRE, TOEFL? Details about the qualification?
  11. How to apply for GRE and achieve a good score? How to get a scholarship based on GRE score?
  12. GRE after MBBS: Salaries, Scholarships
  13. What is the syllabus for GRE test? What is the requirement?
  14. How can I get a scholarship after scoring 90.8% in 12th? Details about the scholarship?
  15. Is GRE needed for Ph.D. in foreign universities?
  16. Can I get Tata Scholarship to do MS in USA after scoring 1010 in GRE, 83 in TOEFL and 71.83 in B.Tech?
  17. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  18. How to prepare for GRE Exam? Syllabus for GRE Exam?
5th February 2014, 01:24 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: Details of GRE syllabus and Scholarship?

Hello Friend !!

Most of the Universities in London offer MS program whose degree is equivalent to M.Tech in India.

The admission procedure to get admission in the London Universities is GRE followed by TOEFL or IELTS.

Let me inform you, English sections in TOEFL or IELTS should not be neglected since they are specific about the English section scores during admissions.

GRE New Syllabus 2014 :

GRE stand for Graduate Record Examination.

GRE examination is an online exam with Multiple Choice Questions, the main moto of the test is to test your verbal, analytical, reasoning and quantitative skills.

You should score a minimum of 170

Almost 2300 universities of USA accepts and admits students based on GRE merit.

The test has three different sections:

1. Quantitative Section,
2. Verbal Section and
3. Analytical Writing Assessment Section.

Verbal Reasoning Section comprises

Number of Questions : 30

6 Sentence Completion questions
7 Analogy questions,
8 Reading Comprehension questions and
9 Antonym questions.

Duration: 30 minutes.

Quantitative Reasoning Section comprises

Number of Questions : 28

14 problem solving questions while the other
14 quantitative comparison questions.
Also this section includes some Data analysis questions

Duration: 45 minutes.

Analytical Writing Assessment Section comprises

2 essays

Duration :
Analysis of an Issue - 45 minutes
Analysis of an Argument - 30 minutes

Scholarship:

Scholarships are University dependent, this means the Scholarships are not same for all the universities in abroad.

This completely depends on your academics and merits in the entrance examinations like GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, etc,.

Some universities may give full scholarship and some may offer you partial.

If you get a GPA of more than 3 or 3.5 then you have more chances to avail the scholarship in all the universities worlwide.

All the Best !!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Gre_Syllabus.pdf(21.8 KB, 8401 views)
18th April 2014, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of GRE syllabus and Scholarship?

helo, i am sudhanshu i want to ask that i had scored 66% in my MCA, 58% in bca and 52% in 12th is i m eligible for MS in US
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?